September 1, 2009

36 weeks

Today I'm currently 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant but I feel like its already been 40 weeks. Justin keeps growing and growing and running out of room. My mom's been here for the past two weeks and the last few days we've been making curtains with blackout liners for the south facing side of the house. They look great (pictures to come when the project if finally finished). She leaves in two days and there's a lot left to be done.

Ryan and I made a trip up to OKC with Olivia to Babies'R'Us and got some really cool things for Justin's room. The glider I picked out is so very comfortable and the bedding Ryan picked out is adorable (again, pictures to come when the room is finally finished). We've moved Ryan's childhood dresser into Justin's room and now just need a more perminate place to change him other than the little changer on the pack'n'play.

Olivia is growing by leaps and bounds. She's singing and talking more in 3-4 word sentenses. She's retaining a lot of words and information. A little sponge is what Olivia is so Ryan and I must keep our languange in check, and actions.

This Saturday, at 37 weeks pregnant, I plan to walk the Devil Dog 5K with Olivia and Ryan. I'm hoping that puts me into labor and we can finally meet Justin.

Other than that, we're still here...just really busy.

No comments: