August 26, 2008

This is Great

So, after reading several friends blogs that I didn't even know they had, I have concluded that blogging will become my new favorite past time. Not sure how often I'll post something or even if it has any real meaning...but hopefully those reading these entries will be pleasantly surprised.

After running around doing errands all after noon with Olivia, she finally wore herself out and is in bed...quite, for now. Elli is curled up under my right arm leaning against me...she needs much needed snuggle time after being confined to the bathroom for weeks. Must now find the energy to clean the kitchen...yuk, fold all the clean laundry on the bed, pack for our mini trip to TX tomorrow and pick up the house.

This morning I finished mowing the front lawn that I did not accomplish last night as the mosquitoes ate me alive. In the heat of the day, the only time of the day to myself, I mowed the backyard and cleared out the 6ft tall weeds behind our fence. It took the saw and 30 min just to clear a path so the 1 inch diameter weed stumps did not damage the blade of the mower. Ryan said be careful...so nice of him to worry, although he said do not brake the lawnmower blade as the cost of fixing any damage is much greater than taking me to TriCare on base to get patched up...if anything should happen. Nothing did happen and the mower is safe and sound in the garage.

Ok, enough rambleing...must finish my housework before my eyelids close so when I return from TX the house is not a complete disaster.

No comments: