June 19, 2009

Still Here

After following up on all my friends blogs, I realized that I had not updated our own in quite some time. However, it will have to wait. Ryan comes back up north after being gone since the beginning of May so lots must get done before his arrival. My To Do list was short then long and somethings have been crossed off due to lack of time.

The adventures Olivia and I have had here are great! We've relaxed, played outside nearly everyday, and enj0yed my parents company. They could not have gotten any more of Olivia...ok, they'd love to spend all the time with Olivia but life does come calling that does not involve a 2-yr old.

Pictures and stories will come as soon as possible.

1 comment:

JStar said...

Hi Tina! Glad that Ryan is coming back soon! And we bought the Bob Revolution Duallie and we think its great! So easy to use, turns great. I'm excited to use it in Monterey. Sarah H has one in Lawton if you need to see one in person before you buy. Oh and we got ours on sale at REI and saved over $100. So check around for sales!