February 21, 2011

Mommy's Monday Memory

August 2009


One of the last major projects in staging the house was turning Justin's room back to beige to match the rest of the house.  I painted his room by myself while 7 months pregnant.  It took 3 days and stunk up the entire house.  We brought our little boy home to his room and it took only 1 day to turn it back beige.  Ryan and I splurged on the low VOC paint and it worked very well.  Many wonderful memories took place in that room.  Watching him sleep like an angel, rolling over, standing up, playing hide and go seek.  We'll miss that color blue!
February 2011
little man in his new room

1 comment:

The Whitefields said...

That was a really pretty blue! Thats one thing I don't like about base housing is that you can't really paint whenever and however you want. You buy the paint, and Lincoln has to approve it, then they hire someone to come in and paint and you pay them. Grr! I wish we would have painted when we first got here. I hate these boring white walls and add to the fact that our walls weren't even repainted after the last people left. So we are going on year 7 of old paint. Gross!!! I would give anything for some warm beige tones!