January 5, 2012

gas is grand

One thing I hated about moving to our first duty station was the gas stove.  I only knew how to cook on electric, but since that first move, I've fallen madly in love with gas stoves.  Currently, I have a gas stove.  It's fantastic when the power goes out due to an east coast hurricane.  Food can still be prepared (although we just went out for lunch up the road that particular day).

Another great feature, and probably the best feature, of a gas stove is the option of making yummy smores with the kiddos INDOORS.
super excited to make her own smore

she was very careful


yummy bliss
 Not knowing how many people wanted smores at our New Year's Eve Firepit gathering, I over bought.  However, that wasn't a bad thing in this family.  It all just. has. to. be. eaten! But the chocolate in the house combined with my lack of will power, my intended progress on losing this baby weight is hurtin' !
J-Man's turn

just a pose for the picture.  mommy did most his work

enjoyed mouthing the marshmallow, but not a true fan

No comments: