September 17, 2008

Hanging Around...






After a busy day traveling, hosting a baby shower, and seeing the Blue Angels preform in the rain, it was time to relax. Olivia and I traveled back over to MN to see Grandma and Grandpa Collins. We went to the park to swing on the swings...something Olivia loves to do...and Uncle Travis (brother-in-law) made sure Olivia enjoyed her time on the swing. Then we met Aunt Sarah for lunch and Olivia showed us all how she could drink from a straw...she's growing up so fast. Then it was back to the house to enjoy the outdoors with Morgan the Dog who just couldn't resist trying to lick Olivia all over.

The last few days has been spent at my parents house in the semi-country of WI...I say semi-country because they do have 2 acres of land but the surrounding areas of the town are growing up fast. I'm amazed at how much changes between my visits. Olivia is catching up on sleep and enjoying the outdoors with Papa. I am able to run...when my knee doesn't buckle out on me...and help around the house. Olivia is currently awake at 10pm while I'm trying to finish this blog. After 12.5 hrs of sleep last night and nearly 4 hrs of naps today...I guess putting her down at 7pm was not going to work. We'll be relaxing for a few more days before going to the Renaissance Festival with my mother-in-law. Til then...enjoy!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like you are enjoying your time up north!! I can't wait to get back up there!

Stacy said...

Looked like so much fun. Your family looks like they just eat Olivia up. She's so cute.