March 15, 2011

Mommy's Monday Memory: A few days late

 I have to get better and putting up my Mommy's Monday Memory on a Monday!

This week, I am reminded why I love my husband. 

He controls the TV remote at night so I can get some decent sleep. 
He cooks dinner after coming home from work because he knows I really don't want to.
He plays with the kids so I can surf facebook and my friends blogs undisturbed. 
He buys the kids little gifts because "it was so cute in the store" or "they really need this." 
He'll go to the commissary on payday weekend because I was too sick for two days and couldn't go. 
He makes me laugh. 
He'll eat a bowl of ice cream with me in bed while watching The Biggest Loser. 
He tries to have lunch with me and the kids at every opportunity.
He never asks for anything of material value for his birthday/Christmas when he knows people can't afford it. 
He's kind.
He says I love you every day!
He tells the kids I love you every day!
He is the best father!
He backs up my parenting decisions.
He tells me I'm beautiful.
He reminds me how good of a mother I am despite my doubts!
the perfect man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are fortunate to have him and he is very, very, very lucky he has you. You make a good team, keep up the good work with the kiddos.
Love you muchly, MOM

PS You are a very good writer, should publish what you wrote, very good Goldilocks.

She Goes Keto said...

I've got tears streaming down my face, Tina! It's so wonderful to see through your eyes of how much you love your husband and family. Just beautiful! :)

Erika said...

Awww what a great post!

Laura Whitefield said...

I love this post. You two really are perfect for each other. Makes me so happy to see such a strong marriage. Thanks for setting such a great example :)